Application for the New Zealand Grants for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Victoria University of Wellington in USA.
This scholarship is open to all international students who want to apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at Victoria University of Wellington. The applicants that are selected for this application will be given NZ$10,000 in two instalments of NZ$5,000 in first and second year each towards the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
Victoria University of Wellington, formerly named Victoria College, is a research institute ranked #223 in the World University Ranking, QS 2021, that chases research strengths and the distinctive advantages and opportunities that it provides to deliver transformative outcomes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NEW ZEALAND GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students may come from any nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Any subject at an undergraduate level course provided by the RU Camden.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Transcripts (official high school transcripts/examination results and official transcripts from all college or universities attended), proof of English proficiency, GPA, and SAT/ACT test scores.
- English language proficiency is required if your secondary education was completed in a country where English is not the primary language, regardless of U.S. residency status.
NEW ZEALAND GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students are required to apply online through the university’s official portal to enrol in the university.
Application must include:
- All degree certificates
- A detailed CV
- Details of 2 academic referees
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st August 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below