Application for the New Zealand International Student Grant in New Zealand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Ross University School of Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand.
The purpose of the grant is to support new international students currently onshore in New Zealand to study at Victoria University of Wellington. The Victoria University of Wellington will provide the $5,000 or $10,000 for students to complete their degree in New Zealand.
Victoria University of Wellington is one of the world’s biggest civic universities with proud academic excellence. It offers an educational atmosphere that helps students achieve their educational objectives.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NEW ZEALAND INTERNATIONAL STUDENT GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Postgraduate degree in any subject area.
- Applicants must be enrolling in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Students must be onshore in Wellington studying in person and on campus.
- Applicants must be new students.
- Applicants must be onshore in New Zealand and enrolling in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree on campus at Victoria University of Wellington in Trimester 1 or 2, 2021.
- Students must have to provide the previous year degree certificate with remarkable results.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
NEW ZEALAND INTERNATIONAL STUDENT GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no application procedure for the grant. Students will automatically receive the grant when they enrol at Victoria University of Wellington.Applicants are required to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, personal statement and letter of references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 20, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below