Application for the Newcastle International Excellence Scholarships for Indian Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Newcastle in Australia.
The purpose of this programme is to help and support Indian students who want to commence undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the University of Newcastle. The University of Newcastle will provide award range from AUD$5,000 – AUD$15,000 depending on your minimum ATAR equivalent assessed at admission.
Founded in 1951, the University of Newcastle is a public university in Australia. It has a main campus in Callaghan, Newcastle, New South Wales. The university also operates the Ourimbah, Port Macquarie, Singapore, Newcastle CBD, and Sydney CBD campuses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NEWCASTLE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from India.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Education and Arts, Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, Faculty of Health and Medicine and Faculty of Science.
- Must be the holder of an Indian passport.
- Must be an international full-fee paying student.
- Must be enrolled full-time and must not hold another funding for the same program of study.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
NEWCASTLE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission at the university. No application is required for this application .
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit identity documents, provide citizenship and visa details, certified copies of official transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below