Application for the Newcastle Shaping Futures Scholarships in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Newcastle in Australia.
These are funded entirely by generous donations from alumni, donors, staff, businesses and the community, and funds are continually sought via the Shaping Futures Appeal. The scholars will receive an award amount worth up to $4,000.
The University of Newcastle is one of Australia’s leading universities which provides excellent study environment. help change lives through research and education. The purpose of this program is to support the students to continue to overcome disadvantage and maintain their achievements.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NEWCASTLE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Australia are eligible to apply.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Be enrolled in any year of an undergraduate degree program at the University of Newcastle.
- Be enrolled full-time
- Demonstrate sound academic performance either by ATAR required for entry to your program or progression through your degree and/or enabling subjects with no failed units
- Faculties of Business and Law, Education and Art, Engineering and Built Environment, Health and Medicine and Science are the subjects.
- For admission, an applicant must a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- A very good command of English in oral and written communication is mandatory.
NEWCASTLE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award students must submit the application form by March 6, 2019. They can submit their material by using email [email protected]
Application must include:
- Candidates need to submit required documents CV, evidence of achievements, Centrelink income statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 6, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below