Application for the Ng Kong Lin Family Scholarship for Malaysian Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
The programme is open to first-year Malaysian students who want to apply for an undergraduate degree programme. The scholarship will be awarded based on outstanding academic achievement and financial disadvantage. Monash University will provide up to $360,000 over four years for students to complete their education in Australia. Tuition fees, $14,000 allowance per year, On-campus accommodation. You must apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS) for on-campus accommodation, Student visa costs
Additional $3,000 one-off establishment payment in the first year, and One return flight in the first year.
Monash University is the second-oldest university in Victoria, and it is one of Australia’s leading engineering and technology universities. It provides students with high-quality education and learning experiences and employability assistance.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NG KONG LIN FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Citizen of Malaysia.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Must be a citizen of Malaysia
- Apply for a full-time Monash course offer in any single degree, at Monash University, at a campus in Australia
- Have not previously studied at Monash
- You must demonstrate that you come from a low-income household
- You must not have commenced university study at any institution
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- English language skills are required for academic programs at Monash University. Full documentary evidence supporting English Language Proficiency (ELP) must be submitted with admission and scholarship applications.
NG KONG LIN FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Students will be assessed on their aspiration statement (750 words), financial support statement (500 words), and interview performance. Send all documents to [email protected] with the Ng Kong Lin Family Scholarship subject header.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 17 July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below