Application for the Ngau Boon Keat Postgraduate Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
The studentship is available for those radiant candidates who wish to commence in the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021. The studentship will be awarded worth up to $25,000.
Founded in 1873, the University of Canterbury is the second oldest university in New Zealand. It offers degrees in many subject arrears and ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. It has made significant efforts to attract and retain students with a diverse range of study options.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NGAU BOON KEAT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Postgraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021 at the university.
- For study at UC, aspirants are recommended to meet the university entrance requirements.
- Before you can start your qualification at UC you must have to satisfy the English language requirements.
NGAU BOON KEAT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You need to attach the educational certificate, personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 27, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below