Application for the NHH Norwegian PhD Research Program for International Students in Norway – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the NHH Norwegian School of Economics in Norway.
This is a four-year fully-funded programme activated for deserving international students who will commence a PhD Research degree program for the academic year 2020/21. The university will provide the annual salary according to the Norwegian State Salary, which currently is NOK 479 000 (equivalent to approximately EUR 47 500 or USD 52 300). The salary ensures a fair standard of living in Norway and is subject to Norwegian taxes and benefits, including public health care benefits and pension savings.
Founded in 1936, the NHH Norwegian School of Economics offers welfare services for all education, public healthcare, unemployment support, parental leave, and childcare. The school provides degrees at the masters and doctoral levels.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NHH NORWEGIAN PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for this application.
- PhD degree program will be awarded in the Department of Economics
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- For admission, applicants must have a masters degree
- Applicants must have an adequate level of academic and English language proficiency by adequate GMAT or GRE scores and TOEFL or IELTS test scores, or documenting equivalent skills in other ways.
NHH NORWEGIAN PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you have an urge for this studentship, then you are suggested to take affirmation in the PhD degree at the university. After that, you will have the option to complete an application for the program through your online applicant portal.
Application must include:
- Letter of recommendation, Curriculum vitae, Certificate of a Master of Science degree, Certificate of a Bachelor degree, Other relevant certificates or transcripts, Statement of purpose describing your motivation for applying this position (250-300 words), and two referees must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below