Application for the NHL Stenden Excellency Scholarships for Non-EU/EEA Students in Netherlands – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences in Netherlands.
The programme aims to support non-EU/EEA students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme at the university. The sponsorship will provide to top 40 of non-EU/EEA bachelor students at the end of your first or second year at NHL Stenden, you will be awarded a scholarship of €2,000.
Stenden University of Applied Sciences is a state-funded professional university in the north of the Netherlands. The University is the product of the merger in 2008 of Hogeschool Drenthe and Christelijke Hogeschool Nederland. It offers 3 associate degrees, 19 bachelor programmes and 4 master programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NHL STENDEN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- This scholarship is open to Non-EU/EEA students.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Non-EU/EEA bachelor student who started in or after September 2020 and you earn at least 54 ECTS (study points) during either your first or second year of study at NHL Stenden
- To be admitted to one of our bachelor programmes you have to meet certain admission requirements.
- All non-EU/EEA applicants are required to submit an English proficiency test with their application.
NHL STENDEN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the educational opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Application must include:
- Send a Letter of motivation with a maximum of 300 words to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31 and 15 August 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below