Application for the NHMRC IDEAS Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma Scholarship in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Wollongong in Australia.
The PhD scholarship is targeted to motivate both talented domestic and international students to achieve greater heights of excellence with the award amount of $28,092 per annum.
The University of Wollongong is a public research university with a good academic reputation worldwide. It is divided into five faculties. The university is the first international Australian university in the UAE and offers 44 degrees which are internationally accredited from over 10 industry sectors.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NHMRC IDEAS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Students are invited to apply for a Doctor of Philosophy in Cancer Cell and Molecular Biology in the project ‘Understanding the mutational landscape of cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma
- Students (including current honours students) who will be commencing their Doctor of Philosophy at the University of Wollongong from Session 2 (July) 2020.
- Applicants are expected to commit to full-time study and have the capacity to be based at the Illawarra Health and Medical Research Institute.
- Both domestic and international prospective students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should hold an honours 1 or high 2A (or equivalent) undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline or the equivalent combination of professional experience and academic qualifications.
- To be considered their candidacy for a PhD program, all candidates must have an honours 1 or high 2A (or equivalent) undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline or the equivalent combination of professional experience and academic qualifications.
- IELTS and TOEFL are accepted by the university. So you can provide one of these certificates to prove your ability in the English language.
NHMRC IDEAS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are required to take admission in the PhD program to be eligible to apply. All candidates whose applications for admission has been accepted must send a cover letter outlining relevant experience and research interests, a curriculum vitae, a copy of an academic transcript, and contact details for 2 recent referees in the PDF format to mranson-at-uow.edu.au.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Applications wil be Open until the position is filled.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below