Application for the Nigerian Conservation Foundation Chief S.L Edu Research Grant in Nigeria – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Nigerian Conservation Foundation in Nigeria.
The program is open for those eligible candidates who wish to undertake research work in fields related to nature conservation and sustainable livelihood. The grant will provide educational fund for your studies.
Nigerian Conservation Foundation has worked since then on a number of resource management and conservation projects across Nigeria. It has a number of educational initiatives both to raise awareness of environmental issues in Nigeria. It also has a partnership with a number of international environmental groups.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RESEARCH GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from Nigeria.
- PhD degree in Biological Sciences, Social Sciences or Law (Environmental Law/Protection) but related to environmental resources management.
- The applicant must have M.Sc. Degree or equivalent qualification in the described fields and have secured admission into a Nigerian university towards a PhD degree, must develop acceptable research proposals that meet NCF’s vision and mission.
- For taking confirmation, aspirants need to hold the master’s degree certificates in the relevant subject area.
- Claimants will be asked to provide evidence of their written and spoken English language.
RESEARCH GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to apply for this education award then you are needed to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at any Nigerian university. After taking admission, seekers can apply for this education award.
Application must include:
- Must attach progress report, 200-word justification, with relevance to natural and environmental resource management and biodiversity conservation, 3,000-word justification proposal to be submitted should reflect the title, introduction/statement of problem, objectives, methodology and expected output, etc, curriculum vitae and scanned copy of admission letter.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below