Application for the NIHR HPRU PhD Studentships in Environmental Change and Health in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in UK.
This scholarship aims to support highly talented students who want to complete a PhD degree programme at the London School of Hygiene in the UK. The London School of Hygiene will provide tuition fees at Home/EU fee rate and a tax-free stipend of $17,640,00 per year for three years.
Founded in 1899, the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine [LSHTM] is a public research University in Bloomsbury, Camden. It is a constituent college of the University of London that specializes in public health and Tropical medicine.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NIHR HPRU PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK and EU students are welcome to apply
- PhD in any subject area.
- Demonstrable attention to details
- The ability to work to a deadline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interest in applied health protection research in the UK
- Applicants must have an upper second-class honours degree from a UK University, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard, in a relevant subject.
- Students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
NIHR HPRU PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Students must submit a CV and academic achievements detail and the names of two references.
- A brief (under 500 words) statement outlining the PhD project you are applying for and some initial research ideas for this project.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below