Application for the NIIED Scholarships for International Students in South Korea – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Korea University in South Korea.
This scholarship is established for international students and is monitored by NIIED. Graduate students at Korea University are eligible to apply for this application and receive a fully-funded position along with monthly stipend. The applicants will be given a fully-funded position with tuition fee coverage and a monthly stipend on a semester basis by Korea University.
Korea University is a private research university located in Seoul and ranked 69th in Top Universities Ranking 2021. It holds a mission to beatify the Korean education system to meet global standards and is driven by a sustainable passion for life.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NIIED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Students can undertake any graduate degree programme at Korea University.
- Students must be enrolled in any graduate programme at KU.
- The applicants must have consistently ranked in the top 20% of their respective educational institutes to be admitted to Korea University.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL PBT – 550, TOEFL CBT – 210, TOEFL iBT – 80, IELTS – 5.5, TEPS – 600, and
TOPIK Level 3 is preferred.
NIIED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must login to the university portal and carry out the application procedure for the preferred programme. The applicants will be shortlisted by NIIED upon applying.
Application must include:
- Recommendation letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor degree
- Financial records
- Photocopy of passport
- Identity proof
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below