Application for the Ning Po- Hong Kong Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Queen Mary University of London in UK.
This scholarship is currently available for high achieving Hong Kong students who are planning to take part in any full-time undergraduate program at the Queen Mary University of London.
The Queen Mary University of London is a research-intensive higher education institution delivering teaching and research globally. With staff and students of more than 160 nationalities, it has become one of the leading diverse institutions in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NING PO- HONG KONG SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must have received an unconditional offer from Queen Mary for full-time study on an undergraduate course.
- Must be a student at Ning Po College or Ning Po No.2 College, both based in Kwun Tong, Hong Kong.
- Any full-time undergraduate program.
- For bachelor degree program, the university requires 36 points overall, including 6, 6, 6 in higher-level subjects.
- The following English qualifications are acceptable: IELTS Academic, TOEFL, PTE Academic, and Trinity College London, Integrated Skills in English, C2 Cambridge English, and C1 Cambridge English.
NING PO- HONG KONG SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applying for this application separately is not required. Students who have been admitted in any applicable program will automatically be considered for this application.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below