Application for the NITDEF Scholarship Scheme for Nigeria Students in Nigeria – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the National Information Technology Development Agency in Nigeria.
The study award is open for Masters and Doctoral degrees in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities. The National Information Technology Development Agency is offer study fund for their Master’s and Doctoral degree students.
NITDA has sole responsibility for developing programs that cater to the running of ICT related activities in the country. It is mandated with the implementation of policies guideline for driving ICT in Nigeria.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NITDEF SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Nigeria students are eligible to apply for this grant.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any Master’s and Doctoral degree subjects offered by the university.
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- Sc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s Degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
- An approved exam in English has required for the applicant whose first language is not English.
NITDEF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to qualify for the opportunity grant, applicants need to apply online for this study scheme.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 21, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below