Application for the NMBU Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Norway – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Norway.
The studentship is open for outstanding international candidates and the main purpose of the postdoctoral position is to qualify for work in a high-level scientific program. The Norwegian University of Science and Technology will provide all the salary NOK 523.200-741.300, depending on qualifications.
Founded in 1760, the Norwegian University of Science and Technology is the largest university located in Norway. It has the main national responsibility for education and research in engineering and technology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NMBU POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- PhD degree in microbiology/bioinformatics, with specific emphasis on functional microbial multi-omic data analysis.
- Methods for microbial community DNA extraction, shotgun metagenomic sequencing, assembly and binning.
- Methods for microbial community protein extraction, protein purification and metaproteomic data generation.
- Bioinformatic analysis of DNA and peptide data, ability to process large meta-omic datasets.
- Fluent programming skills in at least one language.
- Postdoctoral programme within metagenomic analysis of microbial communities.
- All nationalities.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology University.
NMBU POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can only apply for this position through the e-recruitment system. Thereafter, candidates must have to fill out the online application form.
Application must include:
- No additional documents for the award would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below