Application for the Non-EU Europe and Central Asia Undergraduate Excellence Award for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in UK.
The award is accessible for high-achieving international students from Europe and Central Asia who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework in the United Kingdom. The educational bursary will provide the amount of £2,000 or £6,500 towards tuition fees in the first year of your degree course at the University of Nottingham.
Opened in 1881, the University of Nottingham is a public research university in the United Kingdom. It has ranked among the 2nd in the UK and 13th in the world university ranking, and it offers various degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNDERGRADUATE EXCELLENCE AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open from Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Georgia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, North Macedonia, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
- Pursuing a bachelors degree in any subject area.
- Candidates be a national of or permanently domiciled in one of the eligible countries
- Claimants must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes
- Students must hold an offer to begin a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the University.
- Applicants have to accomplish the admission requirements of the University of Nottingham.
- An academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Students have an appropriate pre-sessional English language course offered by the university.
UNDERGRADUATE EXCELLENCE AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. Once you have received your offer for admission, you can apply for the grant.
Application must include:
- Provide your academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport, personal statement and school reference.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 13, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below