Application for the Non-Resident and International Student Awards in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the State University of New York College in USA.
Students can apply to receive this award worth $8,000 per year to cover the cost of any undergraduate programme of their choice undertaken at SUNY Oneonta. Out-of-state and international students are eligible.
The State University of New York College at Oneonta, also known as SUNY Oneonta, is a public college in Oneonta, New York. SUNY Oneonta is ranked 73rd in Regional Universities North and aims to nurture a community where students grow intellectually, thrive socially, and live purposefully.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NON-RESIDENT AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from foreign countries and out-of-state regions are all eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate programmes at SUNY Oneonta can be applied for.
- The applicants must be first-year or transfer students outside of New York State.
- Students applying will need a grade-point average of at least 3.0, or they must rank in the top 30 percent of their high school graduating class to secure a seat at SUNY Oneonta.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL – 75, IELTS – 6.0, iTEP – 3.7, and ELS – 112.
NON-RESIDENT AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Official high school transcript or results
- One letter of recommendation from a school counselor or teacher
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th March 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below