Application for the Non-Resident Graduate Funding Opportunities for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the David Eccles School of Business in UK.
International students and domestic students who do not meet the residency classifications of the university but hold an impressive and excellent academic record are eligible to apply to receive this application. The university will provide the selected non-resident students with an approximate sum of $7,500 – $19,000 which will be deducted directly from the tuition fee of their chosen course.
The David Eccles School of Business is located on the University of Utah campus and is an entrepreneurial thinking and innovative solution that discovers and applies new knowledge while enjoying the environment and people around.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NON-RESIDENT GRADUATE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- All graduate degree courses and subjects are eligible under this grant.
- The students should not be a citizen of the host country.
- The students are required to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to secure admission at The David Eccles School of Business.
- The students are required to have the following English language proficiency test scores: IELTS – 7.0, TOEFL – 90, and Duolingo – 105.
NON-RESIDENT GRADUATE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students are required to complete the application process using the online application platform of the university.
- The enrolled students will receive a separate application for the opportunity upon acceptance.
Application must include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- Answers to personal response questions
- Professional resume
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below