Application for the Non-Resident Tuition Waivers Program for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Idaho State University in USA.
The educational award is activated for all new international students who wish to take part in undergraduate and graduate degree at the university. The university covers the approximate US $10,800 expense per semester to the winning candidates.
Founded in 1901, Idaho State University offers high-quality education in more than 250 programs. Their programs are designed to allow for better interdisciplinary research and collaboration.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TUITION WAIVERS PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for the award.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a GPA of 3.5 or greater is required for awarding.
- For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
TUITION WAIVERS PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, candidates need to take admission in an undergraduate or graduate degree at the university. Thereafter, they should apply for an application form.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below