Application for the Non-Residents Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Lubar School of Business in USA.
These scholarships are exclusively offered to international master students at the Lubar School of Business at UMW. A $2,500 scholarship will be advanced to eligible non-resident tuition fee-paying graduate students.
The University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee is a public urban research university in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It is ranked #299-#391 in National Universities and aims to develop and maintain high-quality undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NON-RESIDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international and home country students are eligible to apply.
- Master study programmes offered at the Lubar School of Business of UMW can be applied for.
- The applicants must be required to pay non-resident tuition, including international students.
- All students are required to have a bachelor’s degree from UMW or any other approved institute.
- The students must submit scores of English language proficiency tests such as TOEFL, IELTS, or CAE/CPE.
NON-RESIDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can start their admission application online on the university portal.
Application must include:
- The students must submit a statement outlining their reason for graduate study and academic records from all post-secondary education.
- Applications is On Rolling.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below