Application for the Noni Wright funding for International Students in New Zealand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Otago in New Zealand.
The bursary is available for both New Zealand and International candidates who are eagerly seeking for an opportunity to conduct their master’s or PhD studies at the University of Otago in New Zealand.
The University of Otago was created by a committee led by Thomas Burns, and officially established by an ordinance of the Otago Provincial Council in 1869. It is a collegiate university which is the first New Zealand University to have a course in a QS Top 10 list.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NONI WRIGHT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates of New Zealand and all over the world are allowed to apply.
- The program is open for studying an MA or MFA in Theatre Studies, or for a PhD researching a topic in Theatre Studies at the university.
- An applicant should be currently enrolled or intending to enroll for full-time study at the University of Otago in the year following the closing date.
- An undergraduate degree for a master’s course and a master’s qualification for a PhD degree are required.
- If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
NONI WRIGHT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested candidates have to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. Once they enroll in a course at the university, they will be automatically selected for the award.
Application must include:
- Along with the application form, candidates have to submit a curriculum vitae, academic record, and a brief statement concerning current or research topic (100-200 words).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below