Application for the Nordplus Scholarships for International Students in Denmark – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Aalborg University in Denmark.
The programme is open for students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree for the academic year 2021-2022. The Nordplus programme is gladly encouraging scholars with a worth of up to DKK 7,000 per semester to the deserving candidates for the academic year 2021/2022.
Aalborg University (AAU), established in 1974, is a Danish public university including campuses in Aalborg, Esbjerg, and Copenhagen. The university credits bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and PhD degrees in various disciplines of humanities, IT, design, medicine, exact sciences, social sciences, and engineering.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NORDPLUS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- The grant will be awarded for the Undergraduate degree at the university.
- Be a national of the eligible countries only;
- Must have an excellent history in academics.
- Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
NORDPLUS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 01, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below