Application for the North Carolina State International PhD Position in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the North Carolina State University in USA.
The main purpose of this educational opportunity is to attract high achieving students from all over the world to undertake a PhD degree in Experimental Spincaloritronics and Topological Materials. North Carolina State University will provide the salary to the successful candidates.
North Carolina State University is a public land-grant university that offers many student services, including nonremedial tutoring, women’s centre, placement service, health service, health insurance. It has a variety of academic departments.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NORTH CAROLINA PHD POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree in experimental spincaloritronics and topological materials.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have taken prior courses in quantum mechanics and solid-state physics and be interested in working full time on the experiments in the lab.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
NORTH CAROLINA PHD POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the position, students need to take part in a PhD degree at North Carolina State University. After that, applicants can contact Dr Vashaee at dvashae-at-ncsu.edu for the further application process.
Application must include:
- Candidates are requested to submit a CV, one unofficial transcript from each previously attended college or university, three recommendations, and proof of English proficiency (non-US citizen applicants only)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below