Application for the North Spore Scholarship for USA Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the North Spore in USA.
North Spore scholarship provides a one-time reward of $2,500 to pay for tuition, books, computers, accommodation, and any other educational expenses.
North Spore is the brainchild of three college friends with an admiration for all things related to the mycological world. What began as a love for mushroom foraging and cultivating has developed into an obsession with all things fungi and Spreading the Spore to the masses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NORTH SPORE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- USA Students are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate degree in mycology, or another related field.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or a holder of a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time program in an accredited US university or college
- Must be a student of mycology, a postgraduate student in mycology, or another related study.
- Aspirants must have an undergraduate degree with excellent results.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
NORTH SPORE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants interested must write a 300-word essay and sent to [email protected] as an attached PDF file, along with your full name, address, contact information, school name, and date of birth. Use the subject line: North Spore $2,500 Mycology Scholarship | (Your Name)
Application must include:
- Applicants must write a 300-word essay on “Why are you interested in Mycology and what are your goals in the field?”
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 17, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below