Application for the Northcote Postgraduate Funding for UK Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Britain–Australia Society in Australia.
The purpose of this bursary is to support high potential students to undertake a postgraduate degree at an Australian University and also provide them the best education facilities. The award will provide visa fees, college tuition fee which will be paid directly to the university, mandatory “Overseas Health Insurance”, stipend payment to assist with living expenses, e.g. accommodation, transport, food, study materials along with economy class flights to and from Australia and assistance with printing and binding of your thesis.
The Britain–Australia Society has headquarters in the Australia Centre within Australia House in London and branches throughout the United Kingdom and founded in 1971.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NORTHCOTE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any field.
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants should hold an offer of studying in an eligible degree programme at the university
- Applicants must have strong academic records and standardized test scores.
- All the applicants of an undergraduate degree program should have a high school diploma.
- To get direct entry in an approved study programme at Temple University, students will have to satisfy the language requirements of the university.
NORTHCOTE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no formal application for this application. All the candidates will automatically be selected for this award after successfully being register on an eligible study programme by the deadline.
Application must include:
- All applicants must provide the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 27, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below