Northumbria Global funding for International students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Northumbria University in UK.
The study award is open for international students who are accepted and enrolled on a full-time postgraduate taught or research course, at the Newcastle upon Tyne campus, in the academic year 2020-21. The University is delighted to offer the Northumbria Global Scholarship, awarding International students a £2,000 fee discount, simply for choosing to study with them.
Northumbria University is an open university that was founded in 1992. It offers an undergraduate program and postgraduate program. The total strength of the university is about 26,675 students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NORTHUMBRIA GLOBAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for this application.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in postgraduate studies offered by the university.
- Applicants must be an international student with ‘overseas’ fee status
- Candidates must be a self-funded student (not in receipt of any sponsorship)
- Holders must be accepted and enrolled on a full-time postgraduate taught or research course, at the Newcastle upon Tyne campus, in the academic year 2020/21
- Candidates meet all individual course requirements
- Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
- Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
NORTHUMBRIA GLOBAL FUNDING INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, you are required to take admission in a postgraduate degree course at Newcastle. After then all applicants are automatically consider for this study program.
Application must include:
- Transcripts and/or certificates (including a certified translation if not in English) for qualifications already completed, passport – copy of personal details page, proof of financial sponsorship if applicable, portfolio if required and confirmation of UK immigration history including copies of previous and current UK visas if applicable must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) Applications are open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below