Application for the Northumbria Global funding for Undergraduate In UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Northumbria University in UK.
The bursary is available for high achievement International students and having the motive to support those students who have great potential to achieve their dreams.The educational award will give £3,000 fee discount for successful candidates and further £1,500 fee discount for every subsequent year of study.
In 1992, Northumbria University was known as Rutherford College of Technology. It received its university status in 1992. Northumbria offers many undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses for students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NORTHUMBRIA GLOBAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants of any nationality are eligible.
- They can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the university.
- Must be a self-funded aspirant.
- Must have satisfied the English language ability by taking TOEFL or IELTS test.
- A high school diploma for an undergraduate degree course and an undergraduate degree for postgraduate studies.
NORTHUMBRIA GLOBAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For taking all the benefits from grant, candidates must have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at Newcastle. The Global support will be automatically applied as a fee discount no separate application is required.
Application must include:
- Copy of academic transcript, a valid passport, a recent curriculum vitae, and a language proficiency proof must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Application is Open until September 2019
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below