Application for the Northumbria PhD funding for Domestic & International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Northumbria University in UK.
This is a three years fully funded studentship available to Home/EU/ Worldwide students who are going to commence the PhD study at the university in the UK. The studentship is available to Home/EU/ Worldwide students where a full stipend, paid for three years at RCUK rates (for 2019/20, this is £15,009 pa) and full fees.
Established in 1880, Northumbria University is an open university and focuses on research areas. It has a number of awards in all subjects’ areas and degree at any level.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NORTHUMBRIA PHD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The academic excellence of the proposed student i.e. 2:1 (or equivalent GPA from non-UK universities [preference for 1st class honours]), or a Masters (preference for Merit or above); or APEL evidence of substantial practitioner achievement.
- Appropriate IELTS score, if required.
- Applicants cannot apply for this funding if currently engaged in Doctoral study at Northumbria or elsewhere.
- For taking admission for the course, applicants must have a master’s degree from the recognized university.
- Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
NORTHUMBRIA PHD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants have to take admission to the research degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
Application must include:
- Transcripts and/or certificates (including a certified translation if not in English) for qualifications already completed, passport – copy of personal details page, proof of financial sponsorship if applicable, portfolio if required and confirmation of UK immigration history including copies of previous and current UK visas if applicable must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 24, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below