Application for the Northumbria Studentship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Northumbria University in UK.
The study award is open for students from all over the world who are accepted and enrolled on a full-time research course at the university. The studentship is available to Home/EU/Worldwide students where a full stipend, paid for three years at RCUK rates (for 2019/20, this is £15,009 pa) and full fees.
Founded in 1992, Northumbria University is a research university offers undergraduate program and postgraduate programs and also offers a high-quality teaching, learning environment for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NORTHUMBRIA STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The academic excellence of the proposed student i.e. 2:1 (or equivalent GPA from non-UK universities [preference for 1st class honours) or a Masters (preference for Merit or above); or APEL evidence of substantial practitioner achievement.
- Applicants cannot apply for this funding if currently engaged in Doctoral study at Northumbria or elsewhere
- For taking admission for the Course, applicants must have a masters degree from the recognized university.
- Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
NORTHUMBRIA STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants have to take admission to the research degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
Application must include:
- Transcripts and/or certificates (including a certified translation if not in English) for qualifications already completed, passport – copy of personal details page, proof of financial sponsorship if applicable, portfolio if required and confirmation of UK immigration history including copies of previous and current UK visas if applicable must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 24, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below