Application for the Nottingham International Full-Fee Scholarships For Undergraduate in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for international students at the University of Nottingham Trent in UK.
These free education positions are accessible for the high potential applicants from worldwide and having the aim to help them in their studies by covering some of their expenses.The educational funds will provide a full tuition fee for up to four years along with a £2,000 per academic year.
Nottingham Trent University was officially established as a public research university in 1992. It is the 13th largest university in the UK which ranked number 16 in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NOTTINGHAM INTERNATIONAL FULL-FEE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants of any nationality (non-EU) arNOTTINGHAM INTERNATIONAL FULL-FEE SCHOLARSHIPSe eligible.
- They can apply for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student and not already hold any other award from the university.
- A high school diploma is essential for being a part of this program.
- There is a requirement of taking a TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrating English language skills but only if English is not your national language.
NOTTINGHAM INTERNATIONAL FULL-FEE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates are recommended to take place in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After this, download and complete the fund application form and send it through email to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, copy of passport, and language ability proof must be submitted with the application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st July 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below