Application for the Nottingham Trent Regional Undergraduate Financial Aid in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Nottingham Trent University in UK.
The beneficiary of the programme is to make the ease of financial burden for those students who want to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. All the successful candidates will receive an award amount in the following manner: undergraduate financial aid for Bangladesh candidates will get a 50% discount on tuition fees, and Undergraduate funding for Sri Lanka applicants will receive £4,000 per year of study.
Nottingham Trent University is a wonderful university with stunning buildings and the most modern facilities, where every student is motivated to dream big and to reach high potential. It was founded by merging many popular educational institutions in 1843.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
REGIONAL UNDERGRADUATE FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students must be permanently domiciled in Sri Lanka or Bangladesh
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- To study in a master’s program at the university, you must have a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited institution.
- Language requirements vary from one course to another.
REGIONAL UNDERGRADUATE FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For gaining this bursary, candidates have to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Application must include:
- You might be asked to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below