Application for the Nottingham Undergraduate Financial Aid for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Nottingham Trent University in UK.
These opportunities are available for students who have received an offer to study a full-time undergraduate course in January or September 2020. The scholars will receive an award amount of £2,000 per academic year.
Founded in 1992, the Nottingham Trent University is one of the best university in the UK which offer a range of activities, distance learning programs, professional courses and online educational services.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NOTTINGHAM FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to all over the world.
- Undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible for consideration for an international award, applicants must have been offered a place on an eligible course (excluding MBA, EMBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC and exchange students) and must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- To be eligible for consideration for an EU award, candidates must have been offered a place on an eligible course (excluding MBA, EMBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC and exchange students) and should be classed as an EU student for tuition fee purposes.
- For the admission, the University minimum for entry normally grades BBC at A-level or equivalent (BCC for foundation programmes) although most courses require higher grades for entry.
- EU and International students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved examination in English language (such as IELTS) Academic before they can register on an academic programme.
NOTTINGHAM FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants need to submit required supporting documents qualification transcripts /certificates, personal statement, and references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 12, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below