Application for the Novus Biologicals Funding for International Students in USA – 2020/2021 . Entry is now open at the Novus Biologicals in USA.
The program is awarded to students pursuing a degree in a science-related field twice a year. A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) grant will be awarded to one student for the fall and spring semesters.
The mission of Novus Biologicals, LLC is to accelerate scientific discovery by developing and marketing unique products for the life sciencesNovus Biologicals is also organized to provide the biological research community with a mechanism for commercializing unique biological materials.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NOVUS BIOLOGICALS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- US, Canada, and European Countries only.
- Baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree or diploma program in a science-related field.
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science-related field
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma with a declared major
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
NOVUS BIOLOGICALS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, applicants need to fill out the online application form which mentioned on the grant webpage.
Application must include:
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submits high school transcript), a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Submit a 140 character statement/tweet on what your favourite scientific discovery is and why.
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 29, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below