Application for the NPU Postgraduate Program for International Students in China – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Northwestern Polytechnical University in China.
The educational program is available for international students with a valid ordinary passport and must offer the valid health checklist and the authorized photocopy. The university will provide Tuition fee for the Master program: 30000 RMB per year; for PhD program: 38000 RMB per year, with Insurance: 800 RMB per year, Accommodation: 600-1600 RMB per month.
NPU is the only multidisciplinary and research-oriented in China. It is simultaneously developing education and research programs in the fields of aeronautics, astronautics, and marine technology engineering.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NPU PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for this application.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any Master, PhD Degree subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid ordinary passport?and must offer the valid health checklist and the authorized photocopy.
- Applicants who apply for Master must be under 35 years old and have a bachelor’s degree that has already been recognized by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
- Applicants who apply for PhD must be under 40 years old and have the master’s degree that has already been recognized by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
- S. Applicants must hold a valid passport or valid certificate for at least 4 years and have a two-year record of residence in their country in recent 4 years.
- Applicants should have good academic marks. GPA from previous (latest) school must be 3.0 or above (out of 4.0); 3.75 or above (out of 5.0); 75 or above (out of 100):
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent.
NPU PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this award, applicants can need to take admission in the For master’s degrees and For PhD degrees at the university. After the admission process students must be applying online application system is the only acceptable method and is only available before the deadline. Applicants should log in to the online application system at the beginning.
Application must include:
- Candidates need to provide application form, a clear photocopy of a valid passport, Notarized highest diploma, Official academic transcript, Two letters of recommendation, The acceptance letter from the Supervisor, The applicant’s study or research plan in China, Notarized copies of research achievements, Language proficiency certificate, Non-criminal record, Physical examination report.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below