Application for the NSERC Postdoctoral Fellowship Program for Canadian citizens in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the NSERC in Canada.
The NSERC provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development. Fellowship of $45,000 per year will be awarded for two years.
Applicants must hold or expect to hold a doctorate in one of the fields of research that NSERC supports.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NSERC POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Canadian citizens or a permanent residents of Canada are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- To be considered eligible for support, as of the deadline date of the year in which you apply, you must:
- be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- hold or expect to hold a doctorate in one of the fields of research that NSERC supports.
- You must have completed all requirements of your doctoral degree no more than two years before the deadline date of the year in which you apply. For applicants with more than one doctoral degree, the completion date of your most recent doctoral degree will be used to determine your eligibility.
- If you have acquired at least six months of full-time relevant employment in industry or government (experience in an institution or its affiliated hospitals, research institutions and other laboratories will not be considered) after you received your doctorate, NSERC will extend this eligibility period to three years.
- For degree programs you have completed, provide the date on which all the requirements of your degree were met, including the successful defence and submission of the corrected copy of your thesis (in accordance with your institution’s regulations).
NSERC POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 17, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below