Application for the (NSF) North South Foundation Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in India – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the North-South Foundation in India.
The North-South Foundation is providing the North-South foundation grants for Indian students. Based on merit and financial need, NSF offering scholarships to undergraduate students entering into engineering, medicine or 3-year polytechnic (diploma in engineering).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NSF SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- You are among the top 10% in 10th and 12th and CET / NEET / JEE ranks in your state
- Your annual family income is less than Rs. 1,00,000
- You have secured admission to professional courses like Engineering, Architecture, Medicine (MBBS, BAMS and BDS), B.V.Sc., B. Pharmacy, B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc (Nursing) , Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Agriculture in a Government College (including seats in Government Aided Colleges) and do not receive any other aid or scholarship.
- No Scholarship Open for International Students.
NSF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Candidates have to fill the online application form and attached hard-copies of the relevant documents listed at the end of the form need to be mailed along with your printed application form to the nearest NSF chapter office or to the NSF Hyderabad office. Names, addresses, email ID and phone numbers of India Chapter Coordinators.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below