Application for the NSU International Scholarships in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Nova Southeastern University in USA.
All these funding opportunities will be awarded based on academic achievement. To qualify, applicants must be overseas students and taking admission in any undergraduate degree programme at the university. The Nova Southeastern University will provide awards in the following manner: NSU Dean’s Scholarship: $5,000-$19,000, Razor’s Edge Scholars: $24,000, and Presidential Scholars: Full Tuition award.
Founded in 1964, Nova Southeastern University is a private university with its primary campus in Davie, Florida. The university comprises 18 colleges and schools offering more than 150 programs of study.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NSU SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student in an eligible degree or certificate program
- Be enrolled at least half-time in degree-applicable coursework to be eligible for Direct Loan Program funds
- Demonstrate financial need. For some sources of aid, this is not a requirement.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
NSU SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Present your original documentation in person.
- You must request a receipt showing that you have updated your citizenship status.
- You can submit everything to NSU by one of three methods:
Fax directly to (954) 262-3966
Scan and email to [email protected]
U.S mail to:
Nova Southeastern University
Office of Student Financial Assistance – EPS
3301 College Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314-7796
Do not submit original documents to NSU.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below