Application for the Hong Kong Chevening Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Government of New South Wales in Australia.
NSW Government is offering postgraduate placements in Australia. financial aid positions will only apply to applicants who are enrolled to study the AMHS course offered by the Health Education and Training Institute (HETI) in 2022. The postgraduate placements for the AMHS course offered in 2022 consist of a single payment which is dependant upon the postgraduate qualification being undertaken in the AMHS course. financial aid positions will be awarded as a contribution toward the cost of courses at the following levels:
The overall aim of these endowments is to support the recruitment, retention and skill development of registered nurses currently working within mental health services of the NSW public health system.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GOVERNMENT POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian students are eligible to apply.
- Each category of scholarship has specified criteria as is described in the Scholarship categories, essay requirements and marking criteria – HETI AMHS course webpage. In addition to this, the following criteria must be met for all categories:
- must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- currently employed and working permanently full-time or part-time as a registered nurse within the mental health services of the NSW public health system
- must be enrolled in the 2022 AMHS course offered by HETI
- the applicant has not received a scholarship from NaMO either in the last three years or for the same program of study.
GOVERNMENT POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants are required to complete the AMHS application Form.
Application must include:
- In addition to your essay, you are required to provide the following two documents to support your application.
- Official confirmation of your 2022 enrolment in the AMHS course offered by HETI.
- A letter from your employer in the following format:
- on Health Service letterhead from your employee services department or immediate manager
- Must be dated and signed (within the last 3 months)
- states your name
- states the title of your position
- states your employment status (full-time or part-time)
- states how long you have been employed in this position
- You must complete all parts of the application form and include your essay and supporting documents with your application form. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 19 November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below