Application for the NTU Financial Assistance Grants for International Students in Taiwan – 2021. Entry is now open at the National Taiwan University in Taiwan.
The purpose of this application program is to provide financial support for outstanding students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at NTU. National Taiwan University provides scholarship divided into two parts, the tuition waiver and tuition waiver + monthly stipend of TWD 6,000 (USD 200)
Founded in 1928, NTU has a faculty of 2,000, a student body of 32,000, and offers more than 280-degree programs. You will have the chance to cooperate with professors and students from NTU and all over the world and engage in top-class research on national and international levels, making your contributions to changing the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NTU FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Students are applying for admission by the Ministry of Education’s “Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan.”
- Already enrolled students: when the GPA of the previous year is more than if the student has been enrolled for less than a year, than the previous semester’s score will be calculated.
- International applicants with a high school diploma are eligible to apply for undergraduate programs.
- For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
NTU FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this program, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, they can apply directly through the National Taiwan University’s Office of International Affairs.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit the following documents: A detailed CV, Expression of interest (one-page maximum), and Reference from an academic supervisor.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 25, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below