Application for the NUAcT PhD International Studentship in Archaeology Resilience in a Fragile Environment in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Newcastle University in UK.
The studentship is offered to all home and international students towards a PhD degree in Archaeology. This award will guarantee full tuition fee coverage along with a stipend for 3 years.
Newcastle University is a UK public research university currently ranked 152nd in the QS World Ranking published 2020 that aspires to be a people-focused university that harnesses academic excellence, innovation, and creativity to provide benefits to individuals, to organizations, and to society as a whole.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NUACT PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- the UK, EU, and international are eligible to apply.
- PhD degree in Archaeology is eligible to undertake at the Newcastle University.
- The applicants must have basic knowledge of GIS.
- The applicants applying for a PhD in Archaeology must have a master’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field (e.g. geography, archaeology) to get into Newcastle.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, and TOEFL IBT/ITP is also accepted.
NUACT PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to complete the general admission application through the university portal. The applicants that wish to apply for the studentship are required to mail a covering letter and a CV at [email protected] and mentioning the code hca009 in the studentship reference field when filling the application form.
Application must include:
- A transcript of your degree studies
- Certificates to confirm your degree or highest qualification
- A copy of your passport
- A Curriculum Vitae
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th August , 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below