Application for the NUAcT PhD Studentship in Geographies of the former Yugoslavia for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the School of Geography, Politics and Sociology – Newcastle University in UK.
This is a full-time 3 years program designed to attract high achieving participants from any country who will undertake the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021. The educational award covers 100% of the tuition fees for the full duration of the postgraduate course. It also provides annual living expenses of £15,009 for the successful students.
Founded in 1843, Newcastle University is a research university that offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of subject areas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NUACT PHD STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- The PhD support will be awarded in Geographies of the former Yugoslavia
- 2:1 Honours degree or international equivalent and a demonstrable interest in conflict-affected societies and social scientific inquiry.
- A further qualification (MA/MRes) is advantageous. Additional 6 months of research training would be provided through the Faculty Research Training Programme for applicants without research accredited MA qualification.
- Before you apply you should check the entry requirements for your chosen degree.
- If you are not a native English speaker, you will need to show that you have adequate knowledge of written and spoken English.
NUACT PHD STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must attach the details of your qualifications, including pre-university qualifications, personal statement why you are applying for this application
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 21 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below