Application for the NUI Galway Undergraduate Merit Awards for Non-EU Students in Ireland. Entry is now open at the National University of Ireland Galway in Ireland.
There are eight awards available for high-potential students and the main purpose of the programme is to provide financial aid for Non-EU students wishing to commence for a full-time undergraduate degree programme at NUI Galway. To help students pursue a degree in Ireland, National University of Ireland Galway will grant €2,000.
The National University of Ireland Galway is situated in Galway, Ireland, and is a research university. It was founded as Queen’s College Galway in 1845. It offers various undergraduate, masters and research degree program for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NUI GALWAY AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- You must be a Non-EU candidate
- Must have received an offer to study at NUI Galway commencing September 2021 will be considered for these awards.
- An undergraduate degree program in any subject field offered by National University of Ireland Galway.
- Entry requirements may vary from course to course. Please go through this page to get more information in this regard.
- The minimum level of English language ability acceptable for entry to a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree is IELTS and TOEFL.
NUI GALWAY AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All candidates must enrol in an undergraduate degree program in any field at the university. After being enrolled in a required program, candidates will be required to submit a personal statement (MS Word, 500 words maximum) covering the following points:
- Your interest in studying in NUI Galway
- How you foresee your relationship with NUI Galway developing in the future
- How you will promote links with NUI Galway, both during your scholarship tenure and as alumni.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below