Application for the Tung Doctoral Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Nigerian University of Technology and Management in UK.
The NSP program is open to individuals from Nigeria and Africa under the age of 32 who have a recognized undergraduate degree. The Nigerian University of Technology and Management will provide fully-funded positions. The awards will cover tuition, course materials, accommodation, meals and exchange programs, The program will be awarded to all scholars of the founding class, and duration of Scholarship: 12 months
The Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) is a pioneering higher education institution focused on nurturing leaders for Nigeria and Africa.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NUTM SCHOLARS PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Maximum of 32 years of age as on 31 August 2020
- A recognized undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline
- High level of intellectual curiosity and leadership potential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in Africa and awareness of emerging global trends
- Applications are accepting from African countries.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for a one-year interdisciplinary Postgraduate Program in Technology, Entrepreneurship and Design.
NUTM SCHOLARS PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To get this opportunity, applicants need to complete the following steps:
- First Stage: Online application – Applicants will complete the application form and answer questions about their interest as well as their thoughts on various topics. NSP does not have an application fee.
- Second Stage: Telephonic Interview – Shortlisted candidates from the first stage will be notified about a 20-minute telephonic interview. The telephone interview will explore the candidate’s fit and aspirations for the NSP.
- Third Stage: Online Assessment – Shortlisted candidates from the second stage will be invited to an online assessment. The assessment will test on learning agility, personality traits and critical thinking abilities.
- Fourth Stage: Personal Interview – The final stage is a personal interview with a panel (30-60 minutes).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 20, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below