Application for the NYU Wagner African Women Public Service Fellowship in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the New York University in USA.
The fellowship program is offered to educate leaders in the field of public service which expands the opportunity for African women to prepare for public service in their home countries.
The New York University Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service is ranked 8th in health policy and management by u.s. news and world report. Students receive a set of tools and experiences that allow them to understand both the delivery of healthcare services and the broader social, cultural, and economic factors that influence health outcomes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NYU WAGNER FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from African Countries (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe) are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- This fellowship is only available to degree-seeking students. Advanced professional certificate and non-degree programs are not applicable for this fellowship.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for applicants whose undergraduate (applicable to masters-level applicants) or graduate education (applicable to all doctoral-level applicants) was not in English. Minimum TOEFL score is 100, IELTS score is 7.5. For the Executive MPA for Global Policy Leadership program, our minimum TOEFL Score is 109 and our minimum IELTS Score is 7.5.
NYU WAGNER FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online.
Application must include:
- Submit your Fellowship Application Essay along with your online application to NYU Wagner for Fall 2019. The Fellowship Application Essay is included in the fellowship section of the online application; there is not a separate application. Fellowship applicants must also submit the one-minute video essay in the application in order to be considered.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 2, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below