Application for the OAS Academic Scholarship Program for International Students In USA-2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Organization of American States in USA.
The program is available for high potential international students for pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree course at any university in an OAS Member State.The award has a monetary cap up to US$10,000 per academic year which will cover tuition and mandatory fees, health insurance, monthly complementary subsistence allowance, roundtrip airfare, and yearly book allowance (US $300 for onsite studies / US $1,000 for online studies).
Established in 1948, the Organization of American States is a continental organization and it has a purpose of regional solidarity and cooperation among its member states.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
OAS ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominica Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, United States of America, Uruguay, and Venezuela are eligible.
- Candidates can join an undergraduate or a graduate degree program at any university in an OAS Member State.
- The students must be in good physical and mental health to complete the program successfully.
- Must achieve a higher bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Participants must have good English language proficiency.
OAS ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying to this opportunity, aspirants must have to take admission at any university in an OAS Member State. After that, they can apply for the grant through the online application section.
Application must include:
- Copy of academic transcripts, two recommendation letters former professors using the OAS Recommendation statement Form, admission letter to the program of study begins in August/September 2019, and a curriculum vitae(does not exceed two pages) must be attached with the application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 15, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below