Application for the ODU International Baccalaureate Achievement Award in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Simmons University in USA.
The study program aims to provide financial support to international students commencing an undergraduate degree for the academic year 2021/2022. The Ohio Dominican University will provide an award amount up to an additional $2,000 per year to the successful candidates for undergraduate study.
Founded in 1911, Ohio Dominican University is a private Dominican liberal arts university located in Columbus, Ohio. There are around 1,700 students at the university, which provides undergraduate degrees in 40 fields and nine graduate degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ODU BACCALAUREATE ACHIEVEMENT AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record. An undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher is recommended for admission.
- Superscore of 18 on the ACT (or) 940 or higher (out of 1600) on the SAT.
- Students with at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA and a 17 on the ACT/920 SAT
- For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
ODU BACCALAUREATE ACHIEVEMENT AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested to apply for this award, you can easily and securely apply to ODU using their online application form.
Application must include:
- Please submit original copies of your secondary school transcripts to Ohio Dominican University. Your transcripts should be sent from your school.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 29, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below