Application for the Oei Family Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The educational award will support outstanding students to overcome issues of equity, diversity, and access to postgraduate studies in the discipline of psychology, in particular, studies in clinical psychology. The University of Queensland will offer the following benefits: One Scholarship may be awarded per year on the recommendation of the Head, and the value of The grant is $5,000 for each year for which it is held.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is a well recognized higher education university located in Australia. It offers a comprehensive range of study courses in Queensland, with 4000 courses offered at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
OEI FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate degree programme in Health and Behavioural Sciences.
- Must be enrolled, or intend to enrol, in the first year of an Approved Program.
- Not hold another scholarship that the Head considers to be similar.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
OEI FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, CV, personal statement, 500 words or less, evidence of one or more of – (i) financial disadvantage; and/or (ii) being from a Rural or Regional Area; and/or (iii) being the first in their family to attend university; and/or (iv)being from a non-English speaking background.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below