Application for the Oil, Gas and Mining Law LLM International Scholarships in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Nottingham Law School in UK.
Nottingham Law School is offering a number of competitive LLM scholarships for international students. The studentships are available for pursuing full-time Oil, Gas, and Mining Law program which starts in January 2020. The studentships are competitive and selection is based on academic attainment and the outlined selection criteria. Nottingham Law School will be offering a number of financial aids up to the value of half your tuition fee for students who have been made an offer to study on the full-time Oil, Gas, and Mining Law LLM which starts on January 2020. These financial aid positions will be awarded to those candidates who most closely meet the criteria for the award which are provided below. The scholarship decision will be made by an awarding committee and all decisions of that awarding committee are final.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LLM INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants are only eligible for consideration of a Award if they have been offered a place on the full-time Oil, Gas, and Mining Law program.
- NTIC progression students are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- This scholarship is only available to International Students. UK and EU students may be eligible to apply to the Nottingham Law School masters programme Scheme.
- International students can apply for these LLM scholarships.
LLM INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications must consist of a fully completed application form, which includes a statement of a maximum of 750 words. You must also submit evidence to prove that you have achieved a 2.1 or above (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree. This may be in the form of a degree certificate or official university transcript. The awarding committee reserves the right to exclude from consideration any applications that include written statements which exceed the stated word limit or are incomplete. Please return your completed application form and supporting documents to NLS inquiries-at-ntu.ac.uk as soon as possible.
Application must include:
- The studentships are competitive and selection is based on academic attainment and the outlined selection criteria. It is, therefore, of great importance that you submit your academic documents with your application, that you give your personal statement careful thought and preparation and you refer to the criteria provided.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 14, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below
Get more updates by liking our facebook page [efb_likebox fanpage_url=”EAfindercommunity” box_width=”1500″ box_height=”100″ locale=”en_US” responsive=”1″ show_faces=”0″ show_stream=”0″ hide_cover=”1″ small_header=”1″ hide_cta=”1″ animate_effect=”shake” ].