Application for the OIST Graduate Program for International Students in Japan – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University in Japan.
The purpose of this fund is to attract international students for pursuing a PhD degree level program at OIST Graduate University in Japan. The participants enrolled in the OIST PhD program are fully-funded with a generous Research Assistantship.
The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University was founded on 1 November 2011 as an interdisciplinary graduate school. It offers a 5-year PhD program in Science in Japan.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
OIST GRADUATE PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International aspirants.
- Participants can apply for a PhD degree program at OIST.
- Students must have attentive in scientific interests.
- Completion of a Bachelors, Masters or equivalent degree is required before the last date of admission.
- Candidates have to demonstrate their English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test. There is no minimum score required but the information is necessary for determining preparatory course requirements.
- OIST Institutional Code for TOEFL: 8794
- OIST address for IELTS:
- Admissions and Career Development Section
- Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
- 1919-1 Tancha, Onna-son, Kunigami-gun,
- Okinawa, Japan 904-0495.
OIST GRADUATE PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Willing to be a part of this position, you need to enrol in a PhD degree program at the university.
Application must include:
- You have to submit a scan of transcript and diploma, applicants’ statement, a scan of your passport photo page, recommendation letter, and proof of language ability.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15th, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below