Application for the Oklahoma Freshman Awards for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Oklahoma in USA.
The educational is available for high achieving international students who are on the way of starting their undergraduate educational program at the University of Oklahoma in the United States.
The grant is based on SAT and/or ACT scores which are as follows-
|Award of Excellence||$56,000
($14,000 x 4 years)
|31 ACT or 1390 SAT (or greater)|
($13,000 x 4 years)
|29-30 ACT or 1330-1380 SAT|
($9,000 x 4 years)
|28 ACT or 1300-1320 SAT|
|Academic Achievement Award||$32,000
($8,000 x 4 years)
|26-27 ACT or 1230-1290 SAT|
|Non-Resident Merit Award||$24,000
($6,000 x 4 years)
|24-25 ACT or 1160-1220 SAT|
|Sower Award||$8,000 ($2,000 x 4 years)||Please contact our International Team at [email protected] for details.|
The University of Oklahoma is classified among “R1: Doctoral Universities. It is a public research university which was established in 1890 and has its main campus in Norman.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
OKLAHOMA FRESHMAN AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from outside the US are worthy for this opportunity
- Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Interested applicants must receive a place to study a degree program at the University of Oklahoma.
- The participants must attending secondary school in a country other than the United States.
- If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
OKLAHOMA FRESHMAN AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Application must include:
- The candidates must submit their academic records, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and any other document which is essential for their admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th December, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below